Cool off at one of our pools
Nothing beats the neighborhood pool on a hot summer day! Corvias has four resort-style swimming pools at Fort Polk for residents to enjoy, open from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Lifeguards are always on duty during open hours, for both your safety and peace of mind.
Pools are located at the Neighborhood Centers in the following neighborhoods:
- Dogwood Terrace
- Maple Terrace
- Palmetto Terrace
- Palmetto Terrace Clubhouse
Residents are welcome to enjoy all of the pools, regardless of their neighborhood of residence.
- This pool is open to residents of Corvias and their guests. Residents must sign the Pool Use Addendum and be issued a Pool Pass prior to use.
- ADULT SUPERVISION: Any resident under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult guardian 18 years of age or older. Each adult resident may accompany a maximum of six (6) children at one time. (Special pool passes available for households with more than 6 children.)
- Residents must accompany their guests to the pool. There is a four (4) guests per household limit. Guests are defined as persons who do not have a Pool Pass. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Residents and their guests must use the pool in a safe manner.
- DRESS: All patrons must wear swimsuits that are appropriate for public appearance. No thongs, sports bras, basketball shorts, underwear, cut-offs or denim shorts. All suits must be lined. Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers while in the pool.
- Change diapers in the restrooms, not the pool area.
- Patrons must use shower before entering the pool.
- No food or drinks allowed in the pool area. No glass or pottery-type containers allowed in the pool area.
- Persons with skin disorders, bandages, open wounds, eye, nose or mouth discharge may be refused entrance to the facility.
- The pool will be cleared periodically to allow for safety checks.
- Absolutely no running, horseplay, diving, or obscene language permitted within the facility.
- Inflatable rafts, water wings/floaties and toys are not permitted in the pool (Guidance from CDC).
- Young children may wear Coast Guard-approved life vests in the pool. Children must be within arm's reach of an adult guardian 18 years of age or older at all times.
- Prolonged underwater breath-holding is strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed in the pool or pool area.
- Residents and their guests will not overexpose themselves to the sun.
- The pool and pool area are off-limits when closed.
- Lifeguards will be provided during posted hours and will have the authority to close the pool for weather or safety reasons. Residents and their guests must comply with Lifeguards' instructions or face loss of pool privileges.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the pool grounds. Intoxicated patrons will be denied entry and asked to vacate the premises.
- Lifeguards will be obeyed and shall have the authority to issue guidance on anything not covered in the Pool Rules.
- Lifeguards and Management will monitor the number of residents allowed inside the pool area at any one time in order to stay within maximum capacity requirements. Access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
- Residents and their guests use the pool at their own risk.
- No wet bathing suits are allowed in the Neighborhood Center.