What to Expect
Water conservation improvements will consist of:
- Low flow aerators for kitchen and bathroom faucets
- Low flow shower heads
- Dual flush toilets
The water improvement installation will take place all in one day. We will ask that you follow the below preparation instructions to facilitate as seamless an appointment as possible and minimize the amount of time the technicians need to be in your home.
Some water fixtures will be unavailable during the installation appointment. However, bathrooms are available for use in the community centers. We apologize for any inconvenience this brief interruption may cause.
How to prepare for the water installation appointment:
- Remove all personal items around the sinks/showers/toilets that could keep the technicians from accessing the plumbing lines or faucets.
- Protect any household items in the work area that cannot be moved.
- Restrain your pets and keep your children away from the work area.
- Preferably, have someone over the age of 18 present throughout the appointment.