At Picerne Military Housing, we do our best to improve your quality of life and overall housing experience. To us, this means making your life easier and taking chores off your plate when we can. As part of this, Picerne Military Housing provides commercial lawn mowing services at no additional charge. These seasonal services are provided by Munie Greencare , an established leader in the commercial lawn mowing business. During the growth season, mowing in your neighborhood will be completed bi-weekly to weekly as grass growth rates require.
Check the back page of your newsletter for your mowing schedule. Please keep in mind, however, that inclement weather may require adjustments to your regular lawn mowing schedule. If you have questions about your lawn mowing services, please contact your Neighborhood Office.
How to Prepare Your Yard for Mowing:
- Remove toys, trash, patio furniture, grills, and trampolines from all grassy areas on your lawn mowing day or the day before. Unprepared lawns will not be mowed.
- Remove pet waste from your yard. Crews will not mow lawns that contain pet waste.
- Remove decorative items, such as solar lights, on your lawn mowing day. Crews will not trim around items that may be easily damaged.
- Place pets indoors on your lawn mowing day, to ensure their safety.
- Ensure that your backyard fence is unlocked to allow crews access to your yard. After lawn mowing has been completed, make sure your fence is closed before allowing your pet to re-enter your yard.
Mowing ScheduleCheck the back page of your newsletter for your mowing schedule. Please keep in mind, however, that inclement weather may require adjustments to your regular lawn mowing schedule. If you have questions about your lawn mowing services, please contact your Neighborhood Office.
No Mow Option
We understand if you prefer to maintain your own lawn. Please contact your Neighborhood Office if you do, so we can provide your home with a special marker to display, and so our lawn mowing crews will know to skip your lawn. If you choose to place your home on the no-mow list, you will be expected to cut and trim your lawn as often as - and at least to the standard of - our commercial lawn mowing service.